The IAM is open to all types of organisation for Corporate Membership. Your organisation may wish to join due to an interest in asset management, a desire to support the IAM, or to support and develop your employees.
Read our Code of conduct
Benefits of Corporate Membership
For your employees
- Discounts on Individual Membership
- Exemption from the joining fee for Individual Membership
- Discounts on conferences and other events
- Discounts on products in our online shop
For your organisation
- Use of The IAM Corporate Member logo on your website
- Priority in exhibition and sponsorship opportunities and discounts
- Priority involvement in IAM Projects
- Eligibility to stand for election to Council
- Support and development of your employees
- Free Individual Membership for key contact
Check if you already have corporate membership. View our Corporate Directory here.
Levels of Membership
Enjoy all the benefits of full Corporate Membership.
Higher education organisations are entitled to Corporate Membership at a significant reduction (whether or not the academic staff are Individual Members in their own right).
Academic organisations can join as a Corporate Member if they have current students who hold Student Membership of the IAM.
Academic staff and Students are entitled to the additional Corporate Member benefits and are exempt from the Joining Fee to become an Individual Member if the Academic Organisation is a Corporate Member.
Not for profit organisations, NGOs and Government authorities and departments are entitled to a significant discount in accordance with the IAM’s obligation as a learned society to:
- Advance for public benefit the science and practice of asset management
- Promote and recognise high standards of practice and professional competence
- Generate widespread awareness and understanding of the discipline
Employees of these organisations are entitled to additional discounts and are exempt from the joining fee to become Individual Members if their organisation is a Corporate Member.
Membership of the IAM enables you to enhance your career prospects and gain recognition in the field of asset management. With opportunities for continuing professional development at all levels, you can develop your skills and knowledge and increase your earning potential.
A global network of professionals from 158 countries
Discounts for the Annual Conference and other IAM events
A free Annual Lecture
Access to IAM Qualifications
We are grateful for the support of our Patrons.