About the IAM
The Examinations Board ensure that current, meaningful and relevant examinations in asset management are available and delivered to all registered candidates in a timely and appropriate manner.
Examinations Board is accountable to the Board of Management.
Examinations Board has sole responsibility for:
- Setting and monitoring the content of examinations for the IAM Qualifications
- Scoring or marking IAM examinations
- Overseeing the awarding of IAM Qualifications to successful candidates
- Ensuring that the contents of IAM examinations are reviewed regularly
- Recommending any changes or developments deemed necessary
- Reviewing examination performance and updating the associated question bank
- Reviewing the preparation, delivery and administration of examinations
- Working with the Board of Management, Committees and other IAM groups as needed to ensure coherence between qualifications, membership and professional development activities
- Producing reports for the Board of Management as required, including reliable data relating to numbers of candidates, pass rates, etc.
- Ensuring that processes used in the production, delivery, updating and quality assurance of IAM examinations maintain their integrity
You can contact the Examinations Board via Exams@theIAM.org.